You can find below details on how to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.5 from your systemplay-minecraft.com.ua
. Additional info about play-minecraft.com.ua can be read here
. Please open http://play-minecraft.com.ua/
if you want to read more on Minecraft 1.7.5 on play-minecraft.com.ua's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Minecraft 1.7.5 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called ru-m.org.exe and it has a size of 5.80 MB (6081573 bytes).
Minecraft 1.7.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.29 MB (17080865
bytes) on disk:
- Minecraft_Launcher.exe (5.77 MB)
- ru-m.org.exe (5.80 MB)
- sv.ru-m.org.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.5
of Minecraft 1.7.5.
Minecraft 1.7.5 is an application marketed by play-minecraft.com.ua. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Minecraft 1.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Minecraft 1.7.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Minecraft 1.7.5". If it is installed on your PC the Minecraft 1.7.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Minecraft 1.7.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft 1.7.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Minecraft 1.7.5:
- The software company is: http://play-minecraft.com.ua/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Minecraft 1.7.5.
8. After removing Minecraft 1.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft 1.7.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Minecraft 1.7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Minecraft 1.7.5 by play-minecraft.com.ua from your computer, nor are we saying that Minecraft 1.7.5 by play-minecraft.com.ua is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Minecraft 1.7.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 11:01:01.120