This info is about Minecraft 1.7.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.10 from your computerMojang
. You can find out more on Mojang or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.company.com/
to get more details about Minecraft 1.7.10 on Mojang's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Minecraft 1.7.10 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. minecraft.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.11 MB (2207639 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Minecraft 1.7.10. They take about 2.20 MB (2307540
bytes) on disk.
- minecraft.exe (2.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
This data is about Minecraft 1.7.10 version 1.7.10
Minecraft 1.7.10 is a program by Mojang. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Minecraft 1.7.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Minecraft 1.7.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Minecraft 1.7.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Minecraft 1.7.10". If it is installed on your PC the Minecraft 1.7.10 program will be found automatically. After you select Minecraft 1.7.10 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Minecraft 1.7.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Minecraft 1.7.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Minecraft 1.7.10.
8. After removing Minecraft 1.7.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft 1.7.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Minecraft 1.7.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.10 by Mojang from your computer, we are not saying that Minecraft 1.7.10 by Mojang is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 00:05:19.880