Minecraft 1.5.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Minecraft 1.5.2 from your PCQ-CRAFT.RU
. You can find out more on Q-CRAFT.RU or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Minecraft 1.5.2 can be found at https://q-craft.ru/
. Usually the Minecraft 1.5.2 program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Minecraft 1.5.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Minecraft Launcher.exe and it has a size of 1.60 MB (1680054 bytes).
Minecraft 1.5.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.05 MB (5297076
bytes) on disk:
- ru-m.org.exe (2.19 MB)
- sv.ru-m.org.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.70 KB)
- Minecraft Launcher.exe (1.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.2
of Minecraft 1.5.2.
Minecraft 1.5.2 is a program released by the software company Q-CRAFT.RU. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Minecraft 1.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Minecraft 1.5.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Minecraft 1.5.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Minecraft 1.5.2". If it is installed on your PC the Minecraft 1.5.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Minecraft 1.5.2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Minecraft 1.5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- The web site of the application is: https://q-craft.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Minecraft 1.5.2.
8. After removing Minecraft 1.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft 1.5.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Minecraft 1.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Minecraft 1.5.2 by Q-CRAFT.RU from your computer, nor are we saying that Minecraft 1.5.2 by Q-CRAFT.RU is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minecraft 1.5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 22:42:00.400