Minecraft 1.2.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Minecraft 1.2.5 from your PCMojang AB
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mojang AB. Minecraft 1.2.5 is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Minecraft 1.2.5 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Minecraft 1.2.5's main file takes about 1.60 MB (1674929 bytes) and is called Minecraft Launcher.exe.
Minecraft 1.2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.03 MB (13667032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MinecraftSP.exe (679.00 KB)
- McP1.exe (2.34 MB)
- ru-m.org.exe (5.80 MB)
- sv.ru-m.org.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.06 KB)
- Minecraft Launcher.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.5
of Minecraft 1.2.5.
Minecraft 1.2.5 is an application released by the software company Mojang AB. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Minecraft 1.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Minecraft 1.2.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Minecraft 1.2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Minecraft 1.2.5". The Minecraft 1.2.5 program will be found very quickly. When you click Minecraft 1.2.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft 1.2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Minecraft 1.2.5.
8. After removing Minecraft 1.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Minecraft 1.2.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Minecraft 1.2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Minecraft 1.2.5 by Mojang AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Minecraft 1.2.5 by Mojang AB is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minecraft 1.2.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 08:42:27.027