Millennia Calendar 2.0.1
Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 from your PCSam Lander
. You can find out more on Sam Lander or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.3ok.biz
if you want to read more on Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 on Sam Lander's web page. Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Millennia Calendar folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Millennia Calendar\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Millennia Calendar 2.0.1. Calendar.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.07 MB (1122304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Millennia Calendar 2.0.1. They occupy 1.71 MB (1791616
bytes) on disk.
- Calendar.exe (1.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.63 KB)
This page is about Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 is an application marketed by the software company Sam Lander. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Millennia Calendar 2.0.1". The Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Millennia Calendar 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Millennia Calendar 2.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.3ok.biz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Millennia Calendar\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Millennia Calendar 2.0.1.
8. After removing Millennia Calendar 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 by Sam Lander from your PC, nor are we saying that Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 by Sam Lander is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Millennia Calendar 2.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 13:09:35.040