Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack
This web page is about Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack from your computerMilestone Systems A/S
. You can read more on Milestone Systems A/S or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VideoOS\2mZIk6CFaG directory (same installation drive as Windows). Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VideoOS\2mZIk6CFaG\VideoOS.Installer.Bootstrapper.exe --uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled VideoOS.Installer.Bootstrapper.exe and it has a size of 39.00 KB (39936 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack. They occupy 47.00 KB (48128
bytes) on disk.
- VideoOS.Installer.Bootstrapper.exe (39.00 KB)
- VideoOS.Installer.StartIIS7.exe (8.00 KB)
The current page applies to Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack version 22.214.171.124
Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack is a program offered by the software company Milestone Systems A/S. Some people choose to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack". The Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack.
8. After removing Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack by Milestone Systems A/S from your computer, we are not saying that Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack by Milestone Systems A/S is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Milestone XProtect VMS Device Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 09:08:43.250