Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a
Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a from your systemMilestone Systems A/S
. Take a look here
for more details on Milestone Systems A/S. Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Milestone\Installation\7F12658B-685E-4C7F-931B-4BE5016B8D1D folder, regulated by the user's option. Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Milestone\Installation\7F12658B-685E-4C7F-931B-4BE5016B8D1D\VideoOS.Installer.Bootstrapper.exe --uninstall. MilestoneXProtectSmartClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 210.13 MB (220341928 bytes) on disk.
Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 210.24 MB (220452432
bytes) on disk.
- IntermediateBootstrapper.exe (64.94 KB)
- MilestoneXProtectSmartClient.exe (210.13 MB)
- VideoOS.Installer.Bootstrapper.exe (42.98 KB)
This web page is about Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a version 2.1.0000
Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a is an application offered by the software company Milestone Systems A/S. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a or simply click the Search field and type in "Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a". The Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a application will be found automatically. When you select Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a.
8. After uninstalling Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a by Milestone Systems A/S from your PC, we are not saying that Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a by Milestone Systems A/S is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Milestone XProtect Go 2.1a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 19:41:10.710