This page contains detailed information on how to remove Midland LifeSolutions for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Midland LifeSolutions from your PCMidland National
. More information on Midland National can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Midland LifeSolutions directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file occupies 4.50 MB (4716232 bytes) on disk and is called LifeSolutions.exe.
The executables below are part of Midland LifeSolutions. They take about 10.66 MB (11180344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ClickOncePlugIn.exe (29.70 KB)
- Convert.exe (49.70 KB)
- gbak.exe (164.00 KB)
- IllyBackup.exe (2.78 MB)
- IllyRestore.exe (2.79 MB)
- isql.exe (244.00 KB)
- LifeSolutions.exe (4.50 MB)
- LSQuickFilePlugIn.exe (12.70 KB)
- PlugInAndRun.exe (12.70 KB)
- PlugInRunner.exe (49.70 KB)
- RunCommand.exe (11.05 KB)
- SoftwareUpdateProxy.exe (11.70 KB)
- WebApp.exe (24.00 KB)
The current page applies to Midland LifeSolutions version 27.2
alone. For other Midland LifeSolutions versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Midland LifeSolutions is an application offered by the software company Midland National. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Midland LifeSolutions is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Midland LifeSolutions with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Midland LifeSolutions or simply activate the Search field and type in "Midland LifeSolutions". If it is installed on your PC the Midland LifeSolutions app will be found automatically. When you select Midland LifeSolutions in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Midland LifeSolutions, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Midland LifeSolutions.
8. After removing Midland LifeSolutions, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Midland LifeSolutions that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Midland LifeSolutions using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Midland LifeSolutions by Midland National from your PC, we are not saying that Midland LifeSolutions by Midland National is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Midland LifeSolutions in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 19:10:36.823