A way to uninstall Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 from your computer
This info is about Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named VB6.EXE and occupies 1.81 MB (1895424 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6. They occupy 18.75 MB (19656560 bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 version 6.06 only.
When planning to uninstall Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.
Folders left behind when you uninstall Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
The files below are left behind on your disk by Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6's application uninstaller when you removed it:
A way to uninstall Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6". The Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6.
8. After removing Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.