You can find below details on how to remove Microsoft.NET for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft.NET from your systemMicrosoft.NET
. You can find out more on Microsoft.NET or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\data\data folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Microsoft.NET's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\data\data\unins000.exe". setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1,019.93 KB (1044404 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft.NET contains of the executables below. They take 1.66 MB (1739982
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (1,019.93 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Microsoft.NET is an application offered by the software company Microsoft.NET. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Microsoft.NET is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft.NET from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft.NET or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft.NET". The Microsoft.NET program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft.NET in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft.NET, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft.NET.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft.NET, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft.NET that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft.NET with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft.NET by Microsoft.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft.NET by Microsoft.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft.NET in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:45:30.543