Microsoft Word 2013 - APP
This page is about Microsoft Word 2013 - APP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - APP from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft Word 2013 - APP. Microsoft Word 2013 - APP's main file takes around 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and is called SelfService.exe.
Microsoft Word 2013 - APP installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Microsoft Word 2013 - APP.
Microsoft Word 2013 - APP is a program marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - APP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft Word 2013 - APP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Word 2013 - APP or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Word 2013 - APP". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Word 2013 - APP application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft Word 2013 - APP in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Word 2013 - APP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - APP.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Word 2013 - APP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Word 2013 - APP that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Word 2013 - APP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - APP by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Word 2013 - APP by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - APP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 10:46:14.137