Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.30 MB (1362088 bytes) on disk and is named VISIO.EXE.
Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 121.54 MB (127444688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (233.16 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (191.80 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (222.30 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (487.20 KB)
- Flattener.exe (38.50 KB)
- Integrator.exe (5.16 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (19.52 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (512.16 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (38.97 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.54 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (354.67 KB)
- msoia.exe (3.47 MB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (492.66 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (688.66 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (843.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (140.66 KB)
- officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe (25.70 KB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (211.66 KB)
- PerfBoost.exe (449.66 KB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (213.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (5.31 MB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (1.24 MB)
- SETLANG.EXE (72.16 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (211.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.42 MB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.30 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (724.66 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (41.16 KB)
- DW20.EXE (1.98 MB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (330.66 KB)
- eqnedt32.exe (539.73 KB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (160.66 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (554.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (610.67 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (226.66 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (946.66 KB)
- OsfInstaller.exe (140.66 KB)
- OSE.EXE (252.16 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (136.70 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (115.70 KB)
- AppSharingHookController.exe (42.67 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (273.67 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.58 MB)
- sscicons.exe (77.67 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (240.30 KB)
- joticon.exe (697.67 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (831.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,013.17 KB)
- msouc.exe (53.17 KB)
- ohub32.exe (2.01 MB)
- osmclienticon.exe (59.66 KB)
- outicon.exe (448.67 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (834.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.36 MB)
- pubs.exe (830.67 KB)
- wordicon.exe (2.89 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.0.8625.2127
of Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr". The Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr.
8. After removing Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 - ko-kr supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 04:50:36.837