Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
This info is about Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More info about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE15\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.30 MB (1358016 bytes) on disk and is labeled VISIO.EXE.
The following executables are incorporated in Microsoft Visio Professional 2013. They take 223.87 MB (234745408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (3.57 MB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (47.20 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (273.09 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (231.19 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (31.51 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (28.14 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (1.00 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.85 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (662.34 KB)
- lync.exe (26.63 MB)
- lynchtmlconv.exe (8.33 MB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (19.66 MB)
- msoev.exe (35.67 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.09 KB)
- msoia.exe (367.67 KB)
- MSOSREC.EXE (219.59 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (459.69 KB)
- msotd.exe (35.68 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (622.74 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (852.16 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (107.70 KB)
- OcPubMgr.exe (2.01 MB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (2.14 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (217.17 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (679.24 KB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (196.71 KB)
- OSPPREARM.EXE (20.66 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (26.06 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (13.38 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.77 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.35 MB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (197.63 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (1.02 MB)
- SCANPST.EXE (45.72 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (562.71 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (53.71 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (195.61 KB)
- UcMapi.exe (1.06 MB)
- VISICON.EXE (2.28 MB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.30 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (681.20 KB)
- WINPROJ.EXE (28.88 MB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.84 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (25.58 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (2.88 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (3.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 version 15.0.4569.1506
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\FileSystemMetadata.xml
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\PackageManifests\AuthoredExtensions.16.xml
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Updates\Apply\FilesInUse\F2283534-A57F-45B1-BF96-9D348E9EFA1D\ucrtbase.dll.bak
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Win32Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Office|Office15|ADDINS|MSOSEC.DLL
Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Visio Professional 2013". The Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 application will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Visio Professional 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Visio Professional 2013.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Visio Professional 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:17:38.280