Microsoft The Puzzle Collection
You can find below details on how to uninstall Microsoft The Puzzle Collection for Windows. Microsoft The Puzzle Collection is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Puzzle Collection folder, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 77.50 KB (79360 bytes) on disk and is titled Play.exe. A way to uninstall Microsoft The Puzzle Collection from your PC
The executable files below are part of Microsoft The Puzzle Collection. They occupy about 1.79 MB (1880064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CHARMER.EXE (200.50 KB)
- COLC.EXE (290.00 KB)
- FFLUSH.EXE (96.00 KB)
- Fringer.exe (192.00 KB)
- JEWELCH.EXE (156.50 KB)
- Lineup.EXE (87.50 KB)
- MIXGEN.EXE (206.50 KB)
- MUDDLE.EXE (94.00 KB)
- Play.exe (77.50 KB)
- RATPOKER.EXE (111.50 KB)
- SWEEKEND.EXE (101.00 KB)
- UnInstal.exe (223.00 KB)
Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Microsoft The Puzzle Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft The Puzzle Collection from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft The Puzzle Collection or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft The Puzzle Collection". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft The Puzzle Collection program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft The Puzzle Collection in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft The Puzzle Collection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft The Puzzle Collection.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft The Puzzle Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft The Puzzle Collection which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft The Puzzle Collection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130