Microsoft SkyDrive is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.2003.1112 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft SkyDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.2003.1112\SkyDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . The application's main executable file occupies 5.71 MB (5987320 bytes) on disk and is called SkyDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft SkyDrive contains of the executables below. They take 5.79 MB (6071280
bytes) on disk.
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (81.99 KB)
- SkyDriveSetup.exe (5.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.0.2003.1112
of Microsoft SkyDrive. Click on the links below for other Microsoft SkyDrive versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive:
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_16.4.4204.712_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ModernSkyDrive\product\SkyDrive
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_16.4.4204.712_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ModernSkyDrive\product\SkyDrive\App.html
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_16.4.4204.712_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ModernSkyDrive\product\SkyDrive\App.js
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_16.4.4204.712_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ModernSkyDrive\product\SkyDrive\commands\BaseCommand.js
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_16.4.4204.712_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ModernSkyDrive\product\SkyDrive\commands\CancelCommand.js
Microsoft SkyDrive is an application by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft SkyDrive from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft SkyDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft SkyDrive program will be found very quickly. After you click Microsoft SkyDrive in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft SkyDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SkyDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft SkyDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft SkyDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:31:40.553