Microsoft Security Essentials
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Security Essentials from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. More info about the application Microsoft Security Essentials can be seen at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=195291&mkt=en-us
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Microsoft Security Essentials's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Setup.exe /x. The program's main executable file has a size of 974.53 KB (997920 bytes) on disk and is titled msseces.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Microsoft Security Essentials. They take about 3.72 MB (3899968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConfigSecurityPolicy.exe (280.98 KB)
- msseces.exe (974.53 KB)
- msseoobe.exe (500.27 KB)
- setup.exe (809.07 KB)
- MpCmdRun.exe (221.66 KB)
- MsMpEng.exe (11.46 KB)
- NisSrv.exe (201.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.719.0
of Microsoft Security Essentials. For other Microsoft Security Essentials versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Security Essentials is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Microsoft Security Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Security Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Security Essentials or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Security Essentials". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Security Essentials program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft Security Essentials in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Security Essentials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Security Essentials:
- The software company is: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=195291&mkt=en-us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Setup.exe /x
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Security Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Security Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Security Essentials which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Security Essentials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Security Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Security Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Security Essentials in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:19:17.280