How to uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2016 from your PC
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Microsoft Corporation. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be read here. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\130\Setup Bootstrap\SQLServer2016\x86 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\130\Setup Bootstrap\SQLServer2016\x86\SetupARP.exe. LandingPage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 425.70 KB (435912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Microsoft SQL Server 2016. They take 803.94 KB (823232 bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2016 of Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft SQL Server 2016 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft SQL Server SQLServer2016
A way to erase Microsoft SQL Server 2016 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft SQL Server 2016". If it exists on your system the Microsoft SQL Server 2016 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft SQL Server 2016 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft SQL Server 2016, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
8. After removing Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SQL Server 2016 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft SQL Server 2016 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft SQL Server 2016 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft SQL Server 2016 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft SQL Server 2016 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.