Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2012 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Setup Bootstrap\SQLServer2012\x86 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2012 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Setup Bootstrap\SQLServer2012\x86\SetupARP.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Microsoft SQL Server 2012's main file takes about 447.69 KB (458432 bytes) and its name is LandingPage.exe.
The executables below are part of Microsoft SQL Server 2012. They take an average of 726.44 KB (743872
bytes) on disk.
- FixSqlRegistryKey_x64.exe (55.69 KB)
- FixSqlRegistryKey_x86.exe (59.69 KB)
- LandingPage.exe (447.69 KB)
- ScenarioEngine.exe (75.69 KB)
- SetupARP.exe (87.69 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft SQL Server 2012 version 2012
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Setup Support Files.history
- C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Service Pack 3 for Microsoft SQL Server Browser (KB3072779).history
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft SQL Server SQLServer2012
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2012 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft SQL Server 2012". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft SQL Server 2012 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft SQL Server 2012, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SQL Server 2012 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft SQL Server 2012 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft SQL Server 2012 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft SQL Server 2012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:55:29.703