Microsoft SQL Server 2008
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2008 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Setup Bootstrap\Release\x86 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Setup Bootstrap\Release\x86\SetupARP.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2008. Microsoft SQL Server 2008's main file takes about 427.66 KB (437920 bytes) and is called LandingPage.exe.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 721.89 KB (739216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FixSqlRegistryKey_ia64.exe (45.85 KB)
- FixSqlRegistryKey_x64.exe (45.85 KB)
- FixSqlRegistryKey_x86.exe (49.85 KB)
- LandingPage.exe (427.66 KB)
- setup100.exe (71.66 KB)
- SetupARP.exe (81.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008
of Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2008 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft SQL Server 2008". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft SQL Server 2008 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft SQL Server 2008, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft SQL Server 2008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2008 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft SQL Server 2008 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft SQL Server 2008 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:18:49.640