Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모
You can find below details on how to uninstall Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 from your PCMicrosoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Microsoft. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Rise of Nations 데모 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Rise of Nations 데모\UNINSTAL.EXE" /runtemp /addremove. rise.exe is the Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모's primary executable file and it takes circa 476.05 KB (487474 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 contains of the executables below. They take 14.41 MB (15111823
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dw15.exe (182.57 KB)
- nations.exe (6.72 MB)
- rise.exe (476.05 KB)
- UNINSTAL.EXE (1.34 MB)
- InstMsiA.exe (1.63 MB)
- InstMsiW.exe (1.74 MB)
- WMFDist.exe (2.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모.
Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 is a program offered by Microsoft. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모". The Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 application will be found very quickly. After you click Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 by Microsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 by Microsoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 02:06:44.800