Microsoft Project Professional 2013
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Microsoft Project Professional 2013 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE15\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft Project Professional 2013. The program's main executable file has a size of 28.88 MB (30288072 bytes) on disk and is labeled WINPROJ.EXE.
The executable files below are installed along with Microsoft Project Professional 2013. They occupy about 223.87 MB (234745408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (3.57 MB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (47.20 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (273.09 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (231.19 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (31.51 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (28.14 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (1.00 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.85 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (662.34 KB)
- lync.exe (26.63 MB)
- lynchtmlconv.exe (8.33 MB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (19.66 MB)
- msoev.exe (35.67 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.09 KB)
- msoia.exe (367.67 KB)
- MSOSREC.EXE (219.59 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (459.69 KB)
- msotd.exe (35.68 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (622.74 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (852.16 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (107.70 KB)
- OcPubMgr.exe (2.01 MB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (2.14 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (217.17 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (679.24 KB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (196.71 KB)
- OSPPREARM.EXE (20.66 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (26.06 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (13.38 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.77 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.35 MB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (197.63 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (1.02 MB)
- SCANPST.EXE (45.72 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (562.71 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (53.71 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (195.61 KB)
- UcMapi.exe (1.06 MB)
- VISICON.EXE (2.28 MB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.30 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (681.20 KB)
- WINPROJ.EXE (28.88 MB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.84 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (25.58 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (2.88 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (3.51 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Project Professional 2013 version 15.0.4569.1506
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Project Professional 2013 versions:
When you're planning to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\Project Management\Microsoft Project
Microsoft Project Professional 2013 is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Microsoft Project Professional 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Project Professional 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Project Professional 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Project Professional 2013". The Microsoft Project Professional 2013 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft Project Professional 2013 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Project Professional 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Project Professional 2013.
8. After removing Microsoft Project Professional 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Project Professional 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Project Professional 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Project Professional 2013 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Project Professional 2013 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Project Professional 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:10.940