Microsoft Project Professional 2013
This page is about Microsoft Project Professional 2013 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE15\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013. ACCICONS.EXE is the Microsoft Project Professional 2013's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.57 MB (3748008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Microsoft Project Professional 2013. They take 192.12 MB (201453160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (3.57 MB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (38.16 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (270.69 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (221.66 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (31.47 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (28.10 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (945.66 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.85 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (12.66 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (650.73 KB)
- INFOPATH.EXE (2.44 MB)
- lync.exe (21.58 MB)
- lynchtmlconv.exe (8.07 MB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (19.64 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.13 KB)
- msoia.exe (366.62 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (458.63 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (610.63 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (107.70 KB)
- OcPubMgr.exe (1.76 MB)
- OSPPREARM.EXE (20.61 KB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (13.37 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.76 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.35 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (1.01 MB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (559.65 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (53.66 KB)
- UcMapi.exe (840.16 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (681.20 KB)
- WINPROJ.EXE (27.22 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (3.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Project Professional 2013 version 15.0.4420.1017
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Microsoft Project Professional 2013:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Microsoft Visual Studio 8|Common7|IDE|PrivateAssemblies|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Project.dll
Microsoft Project Professional 2013 is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Project Professional 2013 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Project Professional 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Project Professional 2013". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Project Professional 2013 program will be found automatically. After you select Microsoft Project Professional 2013 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Project Professional 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Project Professional 2013.
8. After removing Microsoft Project Professional 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Project Professional 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Project Professional 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Project Professional 2013 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:32:01.160