Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP
Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
where you can read more on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP. The program's main executable file is labeled SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP. They take about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP.
Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - APP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 10:46:14.127