Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. Usually the Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP is C:\Program. The program's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and occupies 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes).
The executables below are part of Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP. They occupy about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
This data is about Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP version 1.0
Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP is an application marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP". The Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP program will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP.
8. After removing Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Outlook 2013 - APP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 10:46:14.117