Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.3.1171.0714 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.3.1171.0714\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.74 MB (6014120 bytes) on disk and is titled OneDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft OneDrive is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.82 MB (6101320
bytes) on disk:
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.74 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (85.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.3.1171.0714
of Microsoft OneDrive. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Microsoft OneDrive.The files below remain on your disk by Microsoft OneDrive when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013\OneDrive for Business 2013.lnk
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft OneDrive application will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:24:14.693