Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4035.0328 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Microsoft OneDrive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.4035.0328\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. OneDriveSetup.exe is the Microsoft OneDrive's main executable file and it takes circa 5.80 MB (6081224 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive is comprised of the following executables which take 5.87 MB (6159760
bytes) on disk:
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.80 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (76.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.0.4035.0328
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Microsoft OneDrive.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Microsoft OneDrive:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft OneDrive.lnk
Microsoft OneDrive is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Microsoft OneDrive from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft OneDrive in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:56:49.703