Microsoft OneDrive is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft OneDrive is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.3.4517.1031 folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.3.4517.1031\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive. OneDriveSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.87 MB (7205536 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft OneDrive contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.96 MB (7300928
bytes) on disk.
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.87 MB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (93.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive version 17.3.4517.1031
only. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneDrive releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Microsoft OneDrive is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Microsoft OneDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft OneDrive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft OneDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive". The Microsoft OneDrive application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft OneDrive in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft OneDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft OneDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 07:15:25.697