Microsoft Office Standard 2013
This web page is about Microsoft Office Standard 2013 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft Office Standard 2013 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. Microsoft Office Standard 2013 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder, regulated by the user's choice. Microsoft Office Standard 2013's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE15\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. Microsoft Office Standard 2013's main file takes about 21.58 KB (22096 bytes) and its name is Wordconv.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Microsoft Office Standard 2013. They occupy about 133.30 MB (139771712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- excelcnv.exe (14.46 MB)
- Moc.exe (386.35 KB)
- Oice.exe (823.91 KB)
- PPCNVCOM.EXE (66.88 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (20.32 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (224.59 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (158.70 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (24.55 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.94 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (975.69 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.31 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (8.43 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (513.84 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msoev.exe (32.67 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.19 KB)
- msoia.exe (276.17 KB)
- MSOSREC.EXE (159.09 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (438.19 KB)
- msotd.exe (32.68 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (495.75 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (10.26 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (683.16 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (84.70 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.69 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (190.17 KB)
- OSPPREARM.EXE (18.16 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (18.25 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (9.16 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.77 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.35 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (862.70 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (39.22 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (467.21 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (48.71 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.84 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (21.58 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (2.88 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (3.51 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Office Standard 2013 version 15.0.4569.1506
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Office Standard 2013 versions:
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Microsoft Office Standard 2013 from your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Microsoft Office Standard 2013:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\1033\GrooveIntlResource.dll
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\GROOVEEX.DLL
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Office|Office15|ADDINS|MSOSEC.DLL
Microsoft Office Standard 2013 is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Microsoft Office Standard 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Office Standard 2013 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Office Standard 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Office Standard 2013". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Office Standard 2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft Office Standard 2013 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Office Standard 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Office Standard 2013.
8. After removing Microsoft Office Standard 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office Standard 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Office Standard 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Office Standard 2013 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Office Standard 2013 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Office Standard 2013 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:33:26.620