Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE15\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe" /uninstall PROPLUSR /dll OSETUP.DLL is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.. msoev.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 32.62 KB (33400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.. They take 162.02 MB (169887288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (3.57 MB)
- AppSharingHookController.exe (32.12 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (222.65 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (149.11 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (24.40 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.83 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (911.11 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.31 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (7.76 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (500.70 KB)
- INFOPATH.EXE (1.70 MB)
- lync.exe (17.18 MB)
- lynchtmlconv.exe (6.17 MB)
- misc.exe (1,002.61 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (14.79 MB)
- msoev.exe (32.62 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.13 KB)
- msoia.exe (275.12 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (437.63 KB)
- msotd.exe (32.63 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (484.13 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (10.26 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (683.10 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (84.64 KB)
- OcPubMgr.exe (1.23 MB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.67 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (154.63 KB)
- OSPPREARM.EXE (18.13 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (17.53 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (8.59 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.76 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.35 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (848.13 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (39.17 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (465.17 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (48.67 KB)
- UcMapi.exe (647.62 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (511.64 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.83 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (21.61 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (2.88 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (3.51 MB)
- Common.DBConnection.exe (28.11 KB)
- Common.DBConnection64.exe (27.63 KB)
- Common.ShowHelp.exe (14.61 KB)
- DATABASECOMPARE.EXE (275.13 KB)
- filecompare.exe (196.14 KB)
- SPREADSHEETCOMPARE.EXE (688.63 KB)
This data is about Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. version 15.0.4420.1017
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART\PUB60COR\AG00004_.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART\PUB60COR\AG00011_.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART\PUB60COR\AG00021_.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART\PUB60COR\AG00037_.GIF
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\Microsoft Excel\shell\edit\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\Microsoft Publisher\shell\edit\command\
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.". The Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. application will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013., from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013..
8. After removing Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013., Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 18:22:03.067