Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp
Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp. SETLANG.EXE is the Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp's primary executable file and it occupies about 65.16 KB (66728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp. They occupy about 177.18 MB (185783064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (151.66 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (191.80 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (416.70 KB)
- Flattener.exe (38.50 KB)
- Integrator.exe (3.25 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (19.52 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (387.66 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (162.66 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (37.37 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (31.22 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.07 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (273.67 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (469.66 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (531.66 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (677.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (110.16 KB)
- officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe (23.70 KB)
- OLCFG.EXE (92.67 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (24.94 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (9.87 MB)
- PerfBoost.exe (338.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (3.34 MB)
- SCANPST.EXE (72.16 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (963.66 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (65.16 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (377.16 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.85 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (35.66 KB)
- wordicon.exe (2.89 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.53 MB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.exe (26.20 KB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.NetFX40.exe (26.70 KB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.NetFX45.exe (26.70 KB)
- SKYPESERVER.EXE (65.16 KB)
- DW20.EXE (1.48 MB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (233.67 KB)
- eqnedt32.exe (539.73 KB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (117.16 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (276.67 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (610.67 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (216.67 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (661.66 KB)
- OsfInstaller.exe (102.66 KB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (28.17 KB)
- OSE.EXE (204.16 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (115.70 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.58 MB)
- sscicons.exe (77.67 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (241.17 KB)
- joticon.exe (697.67 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (831.17 KB)
- misc.exe (1,013.17 KB)
- msouc.exe (53.17 KB)
- ohub32.exe (1.58 MB)
- osmclienticon.exe (59.67 KB)
- outicon.exe (448.67 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (833.30 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.36 MB)
- pubs.exe (829.80 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.42 MB)
This web page is about Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp version 16.0.8625.2127
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp application will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Office Personal 2016 - ja-jp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 01:24:08.707