Microsoft Office 2010
This page is about Microsoft Office 2010 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Office 2010 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. IEContentService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 565.73 KB (579312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Microsoft Office 2010. They take about 74.26 MB (77866472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvCoreH.exe (45.59 KB)
- OfficeNavi.exe (165.09 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (206.09 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (158.20 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (19.47 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (17.02 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.10 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (565.73 KB)
- misc.exe (558.56 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.09 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (704.59 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (352.37 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (655.06 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (686.67 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (104.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (87.60 KB)
- OIS.EXE (268.59 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.61 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (223.20 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (15.30 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (2.06 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.62 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (601.07 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (48.32 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (510.21 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (33.09 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (567.70 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.37 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (20.84 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (1.77 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (1.41 MB)
- ONELEV.EXE (44.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.7015.1000
of Microsoft Office 2010. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Office 2010 releases:
Microsoft Office 2010 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Microsoft Office 2010 when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013\Excel 2013.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013\Office 2013 ツール\Office 2013 アップロード センター.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013\Office 2013 ツール\Office 2013 言語設定.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office 2013\OneNote 2013 に送る.lnk
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|AppInfoDocument|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.AppInfoDocument|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.AppInfoDocument.v9.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|AddInSideAdapters|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.AddInAdapter.v9.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|AddInSideAdapters|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Excel.AddInAdapter.v9.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|AddInSideAdapters|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Word.AddInAdapter.v9.0.dll
Microsoft Office 2010 is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Office 2010 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Office 2010 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office 2010". The Microsoft Office 2010 program will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft Office 2010 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Office 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Office 2010.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Office 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office 2010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Office 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Office 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:23:23.290