Microsoft InfoPath 2010
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Microsoft InfoPath 2010 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft InfoPath 2010 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft InfoPath 2010 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft InfoPath 2010 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Microsoft InfoPath 2010's primary file takes around 1.65 MB (1734832 bytes) and is called INFOPATH.EXE.
Microsoft InfoPath 2010 contains of the executables below. They take 148.51 MB (155720376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Icon.23266872.A667.406F.82F8.D944DBE9B219.exe (3.62 MB)
- Icon.FCE4B127.C02D.4B57.BB3F.8675E8A6D0D2.exe (1.41 MB)
- Icon.FFB1D684.40F8.4DCD.B73A.FA9282582533.exe (296.34 KB)
- Icon.AE8B10C8.327D.4202.898B.6B2FAD9B015D.exe (1.77 MB)
- ACCICONS.EXE (1.38 MB)
- BCSSync.exe (87.09 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (206.09 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (150.56 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (19.47 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (17.02 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.10 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (29.39 MB)
- GROOVEMN.EXE (923.69 KB)
- IEContentService.exe (565.73 KB)
- INFOPATH.EXE (1.65 MB)
- misc.exe (558.56 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (13.15 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.09 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (704.59 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (352.37 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (9.23 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (655.06 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (686.67 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (104.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (87.60 KB)
- OIS.EXE (268.59 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.61 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (223.20 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (529.64 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (15.29 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (2.06 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.62 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (601.07 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (40.63 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (510.21 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (33.09 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (567.69 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.37 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (20.84 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (1.77 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (1.41 MB)
- ONELEV.EXE (44.88 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (529.66 KB)
This data is about Microsoft InfoPath 2010 version 14.0.7015.1000
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft InfoPath 2010 releases:
Microsoft InfoPath 2010 is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Microsoft InfoPath 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft InfoPath 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft InfoPath 2010 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft InfoPath 2010". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft InfoPath 2010 app will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft InfoPath 2010 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft InfoPath 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft InfoPath 2010.
8. After removing Microsoft InfoPath 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft InfoPath 2010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft InfoPath 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft InfoPath 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft InfoPath 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft InfoPath 2010 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 08:00:56.200