Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1
This web page is about Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0\Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1\install.exe. HelpLibAgent.exe is the Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1's primary executable file and it occupies about 82.34 KB (84312 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.12 MB (2226848
bytes) on disk.
- HelpLibAgent.exe (82.34 KB)
- HelpLibManager.exe (253.34 KB)
- HlpViewer.exe (291.33 KB)
- install.exe (773.83 KB)
This info is about Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 version 1.1.40219
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|en|HelpLibManager.resources.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|en|Microsoft.Help.resources.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|HelpLibAgent.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|HelpLibManager.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|HlpViewer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|Microsoft.Help.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|Microsoft.mshtml.dll
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1". The Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:23:06.380