Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0 directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0\Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0\install.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 252.34 KB (258392 bytes) on disk and is labeled HelpLibManager.exe.
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 1.46 MB (1533776
bytes) on disk:
- HelpLibAgent.exe (80.84 KB)
- HelpLibManager.exe (252.34 KB)
- install.exe (582.33 KB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 version 1.0.30319
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|en|HelpLibManager.resources.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|en|Microsoft.Help.resources.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|HelpLibAgent.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|HelpLibManager.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|Microsoft.Help.dll
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0". The Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0.
8. After removing Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:08:07.657