Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0 directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0\Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0\install.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 252.34 KB (258392 bytes) on disk and is labeled HelpLibManager.exe.
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 1.46 MB (1533776
bytes) on disk:
- HelpLibAgent.exe (80.84 KB)
- HelpLibManager.exe (252.34 KB)
- install.exe (582.33 KB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 version 1.0.30319
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|en|HelpLibManager.resources.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|en|Microsoft.Help.resources.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|HelpLibAgent.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|HelpLibManager.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|Microsoft.Help.dll
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:08:07.657