Microsoft Expression Web 3
Microsoft Expression Web 3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Expression Web 3 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Microsoft Expression Web 3 can be found at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75064
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Web 3 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Expression Web 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Web 3\XSetup.exe. ExpressionWeb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 188.00 KB (192512 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Expression Web 3 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.77 MB (2903152
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DXSETUP.exe (516.01 KB)
- Expression.DevServer.exe (88.00 KB)
- ExpressionWeb.exe (188.00 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.LicenseKeyInstaller.exe (16.44 KB)
- msimport.exe (764.34 KB)
- pipstwo.exe (23.00 KB)
- SuperPreview.exe (170.50 KB)
- XSetup.exe (1.02 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Expression Web 3 version 3.0.1762.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Expression Web 3 releases:
Microsoft Expression Web 3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Microsoft Expression Web 3 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Microsoft Expression Web 3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Web 3
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Web 3\Aug2008_d3dx9_39_x86.cab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Web 3\bin\desktop.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Web 3\bin\fpdbw.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Web 3\BOTS\FPCOUNT\FPCOUNT.INF
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\Microsoft Expression Web 4
Microsoft Expression Web 3 is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Microsoft Expression Web 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Expression Web 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Expression Web 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Expression Web 3". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Expression Web 3 application will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft Expression Web 3 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Expression Web 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Expression Web 3:
- The publisher is: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75064
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Web 3\XSetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Expression Web 3.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Expression Web 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Expression Web 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Expression Web 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Expression Web 3 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Expression Web 3 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Expression Web 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:54:55.833