Microsoft Expression Studio 4
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Microsoft Expression Studio 4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Expression Studio 4 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. You can get more details on Microsoft Expression Studio 4 at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75064
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Studio 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Microsoft Expression Studio 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Studio 4\XSetup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Microsoft Expression Studio 4's primary file takes about 16.43 KB (16824 bytes) and its name is Microsoft.Expression.LicenseActivator.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Microsoft Expression Studio 4. They occupy about 1.67 MB (1750488
bytes) on disk.
- Microsoft.Expression.LicenseActivator.exe (16.43 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.LicenseKeyInstaller.exe (18.44 KB)
- Microsoft.Expression.LicensePhoneActivator.exe (16.44 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.33 KB)
- XSetup.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.20525.0
of Microsoft Expression Studio 4. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Expression Studio 4 versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Microsoft Expression Studio 4.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0|Common7|IDE|PrivateAssemblies|Microsoft.Expression.DesignModel.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0|Common7|IDE|PrivateAssemblies|Microsoft.Expression.Platform.Silverlight.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0|Common7|IDE|PrivateAssemblies|Microsoft.Expression.Platform.WPF.dll
Microsoft Expression Studio 4 is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Microsoft Expression Studio 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Expression Studio 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Expression Studio 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Expression Studio 4". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Expression Studio 4 program will be found automatically. After you select Microsoft Expression Studio 4 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Expression Studio 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Microsoft Expression Studio 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75064
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Studio 4\XSetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Expression Studio 4.
8. After removing Microsoft Expression Studio 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Expression Studio 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Expression Studio 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Expression Studio 4 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Expression Studio 4 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Expression Studio 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:24:18.753