Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP
Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and it has a size of 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP. They occupy about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP.
Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP". The Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP app will be found very quickly. After you click Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - APP in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 10:34:07.573