Microsoft Document Explorer 2008
You can find below details on how to uninstall Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help 9 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Microsoft Document Explorer 2008's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help 9\Microsoft Document Explorer 2008\install.exe. dexplore.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 259.00 KB (265216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Microsoft Document Explorer 2008. They occupy 808.50 KB (827904
bytes) on disk.
- dexplore.exe (259.00 KB)
- install.exe (549.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 version 9.0
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Document Windows
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Document Caching
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft Document Explorer 2008
Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Document Explorer 2008". The Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Document Explorer 2008, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Document Explorer 2008.
8. After removing Microsoft Document Explorer 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Document Explorer 2008 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:10:41.763