Microsoft Azure Service Fabric
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Microsoft Azure Service Fabric for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Azure Service Fabric from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. More info about the application Microsoft Azure Service Fabric can be seen at https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=837821
. Usually the Microsoft Azure Service Fabric program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Service Fabric folder, depending on the user's option during install. Microsoft Azure Service Fabric's entire uninstall command line is powershell.exe. Fabric.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 28.79 MB (30183808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Microsoft Azure Service Fabric. They take about 97.05 MB (101768872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FabricHost.exe (3.62 MB)
- FabricDCA.exe (100.38 KB)
- CtrlCSender.exe (18.38 KB)
- Fabric.exe (28.79 MB)
- FabricApplicationGateway.exe (7.14 MB)
- FabricDeployer.exe (14.88 KB)
- FabricGateway.exe (9.13 MB)
- FabricSetup.exe (709.38 KB)
- FabricTypeHost.exe (496.38 KB)
- ImageBuilder.exe (26.88 KB)
- ImageStoreClient.exe (20.38 KB)
- vc14_redist.x64.exe (13.89 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- FabricBRS.exe (337.38 KB)
- FabricBRSSetup.exe (17.38 KB)
- FabricDnsService.exe (850.38 KB)
- FabricFAS.exe (328.38 KB)
- FileStoreService.exe (8.71 MB)
- FabricIS.exe (37.88 KB)
- FabricRM.exe (8.89 MB)
- FabricUOS.exe (138.38 KB)
- FabricUS.exe (251.38 KB)
- FabricUS.exe (251.38 KB)
- FabricInstallerService.exe (6.53 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Azure Service Fabric version 184.108.40.20694
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Azure Service Fabric versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Azure Service Fabric is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Microsoft Azure Service Fabric is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Azure Service Fabric from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Azure Service Fabric or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Azure Service Fabric". The Microsoft Azure Service Fabric program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft Azure Service Fabric in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Azure Service Fabric, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Azure Service Fabric:
- The web site of the program is: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=837821
- The uninstall string is: powershell.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Azure Service Fabric.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Azure Service Fabric, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Azure Service Fabric which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Azure Service Fabric with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Azure Service Fabric by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Azure Service Fabric by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Azure Service Fabric supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 08:14:47.663