Microsoft Allegiance is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Microsoft Allegiance from your systemMicrosoft Game Studios
. Open here
for more information on Microsoft Game Studios. Detailed information about Microsoft Allegiance can be found at http://www.freeallegiance.org
. Microsoft Allegiance is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Allegiance folder, depending on the user's choice. Microsoft Allegiance's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.86 MB (6142096 bytes) on disk and is titled allegiance.exe.
Microsoft Allegiance installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 43.97 MB (46106560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- allegiance.exe (5.86 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
Microsoft Allegiance is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Game Studios. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Microsoft Allegiance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Allegiance from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Allegiance or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Allegiance". The Microsoft Allegiance program will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft Allegiance in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Allegiance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Microsoft Allegiance:
- The software company is: http://www.freeallegiance.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Allegiance.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Allegiance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Allegiance which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Allegiance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Allegiance by Microsoft Game Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Allegiance by Microsoft Game Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Allegiance in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 11:58:08.557