Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr
This page is about Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe" scenario=install scenariosubtype=uninstall baseurl="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15" platform=x86 version=15.0.4823.1004 culture=fr-fr productstoremove=AccessRetail_fr-fr_x-none . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr's main file takes about 2.87 MB (3009264 bytes) and is called officeclicktorun.exe.
The executables below are part of Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr. They take an average of 114.57 MB (120136720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.66 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (883.32 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.16 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (934.27 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.87 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.16 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (141.66 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (313.38 KB)
- Flattener.exe (48.68 KB)
- integrator.exe (627.28 KB)
- onedrivesetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- clview.exe (232.74 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.94 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (976.19 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.32 MB)
- msaccess.exe (14.81 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- msoia.exe (278.08 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (438.69 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (496.25 KB)
- msqry32.exe (683.66 KB)
- namecontrolserver.exe (85.20 KB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (862.71 KB)
- selfcert.exe (478.78 KB)
- setlang.exe (49.21 KB)
- vpreview.exe (525.26 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (7.62 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (212.66 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- dw20.exe (831.77 KB)
- dwtrig20.exe (472.32 KB)
- EQNEDT32.EXE (530.63 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (5.57 MB)
- csisyncclient.exe (91.84 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- msosqm.exe (546.73 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (204.07 KB)
- olicenseheartbeat.exe (1.11 MB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (15.69 KB)
- OSE.EXE (147.07 KB)
- appsharinghookcontroller64.exe (47.70 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.59 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (92.95 KB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.4823.1004
of Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr app will be found automatically. After you select Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Access 2013 - fr-fr in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 11:39:50.257