This page is about MicroEJ?(Evaluation) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall MicroEJ?(Evaluation) from your computerIS2T
. More information about IS2T can be found here
. You can get more details on MicroEJ?(Evaluation) at http://www.is2t.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IS2T\MicroEJ\MicroEJ-EVAL-3.1.1 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove MicroEJ?(Evaluation) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IS2T\MicroEJ\MicroEJ-EVAL-3.1.1\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled microej.exe and it has a size of 312.00 KB (319488 bytes).
The following executables are contained in MicroEJ?(Evaluation). They occupy 2.39 MB (2505910
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (420.59 KB)
- objcopy.exe (728.00 KB)
- rx-elf-ld.exe (986.58 KB)
- microej.exe (312.00 KB)
This page is about MicroEJ?(Evaluation) version 3.1.1
MicroEJ?(Evaluation) is a program by the software company IS2T. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove MicroEJ?(Evaluation) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MicroEJ?(Evaluation) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MicroEJ?(Evaluation) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MicroEJ?(Evaluation)". If it exists on your system the MicroEJ?(Evaluation) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MicroEJ?(Evaluation) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MicroEJ?(Evaluation), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MicroEJ?(Evaluation):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.is2t.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IS2T\MicroEJ\MicroEJ-EVAL-3.1.1\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MicroEJ?(Evaluation).
8. After uninstalling MicroEJ?(Evaluation), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MicroEJ?(Evaluation) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MicroEJ?(Evaluation) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MicroEJ?(Evaluation) by IS2T from your PC, nor are we saying that MicroEJ?(Evaluation) by IS2T is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MicroEJ?(Evaluation) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 15:13:15.180