Micro Video Capture 188.8.131.520
This info is about Micro Video Capture 184.108.40.2060 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Micro Video Capture 220.127.116.110 from your systemParand ® Software Group
. Take a look here
for more information on Parand ® Software Group. You can read more about related to Micro Video Capture 18.104.22.1680 at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Micro Video Capture 22.214.171.1240 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Video Capture folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Video Capture\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Micro Video Capture 126.96.36.1990. MicroVideoCapture.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.78 MB (6061056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Micro Video Capture 188.8.131.520. They occupy 6.50 MB (6812321
bytes) on disk.
- MicroVideoCapture.exe (5.78 MB)
- rundll32.exe (32.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This info is about Micro Video Capture 184.108.40.2060 version 220.127.116.110
Micro Video Capture 18.104.22.1680 is an application by Parand ® Software Group. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Micro Video Capture 22.214.171.1240 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Micro Video Capture 126.96.36.1990 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Micro Video Capture 188.8.131.520 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Micro Video Capture 184.108.40.2060". If it exists on your system the Micro Video Capture 220.127.116.110 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Micro Video Capture 18.104.22.1680 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Micro Video Capture 22.214.171.1240, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Micro Video Capture 126.96.36.1990:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Video Capture\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Micro Video Capture 188.8.131.520.
8. After uninstalling Micro Video Capture 184.108.40.2060, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Micro Video Capture 220.127.116.110 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Micro Video Capture 18.104.22.1680 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Micro Video Capture 22.214.171.1240 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that Micro Video Capture 126.96.36.1990 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Micro Video Capture 188.8.131.520 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-11 19:18:41.333