Micro Series User Terminal
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Micro Series User Terminal for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Micro Series User Terminal from your PCDresser
. You can read more on Dresser or check for application updates here
. Further information about Micro Series User Terminal can be seen at dresser.com
. Micro Series User Terminal is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Dresser\Micro Series UserName Terminal directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Micro Series User Terminal is RunDll32. MCUT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.80 MB (1884160 bytes) on disk.
Micro Series User Terminal contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.39 MB (4608224
bytes) on disk.
- MCUT.exe (1.80 MB)
- StdMcTerm.exe (1.09 MB)
- tapi2195.EXE (333.22 KB)
- WigMcTerm.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Micro Series User Terminal.
Micro Series User Terminal is an application released by Dresser. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Micro Series User Terminal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Micro Series User Terminal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Micro Series User Terminal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Micro Series User Terminal". If it is installed on your PC the Micro Series User Terminal application will be found very quickly. When you select Micro Series User Terminal in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Micro Series User Terminal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Micro Series User Terminal:
- The web site of the program is: dresser.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Micro Series User Terminal.
8. After uninstalling Micro Series User Terminal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Micro Series User Terminal that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Micro Series User Terminal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Micro Series User Terminal by Dresser from your computer, nor are we saying that Micro Series User Terminal by Dresser is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Micro Series User Terminal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 09:52:06.940