Micro Niche Finder 5.0
This web page is about Micro Niche Finder 5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Micro Niche Finder 5.0 from your PCJames J. Jones, LLC.
. You can find out more on James J. Jones, LLC. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Micro Niche Finder 5.0 at http://www.tnrsupport.com/support/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
. Usually the Micro Niche Finder 5.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder 5.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Micro Niche Finder 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. MicroNicheFinder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.50 MB (7866160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Micro Niche Finder 5.0. They take 9.57 MB (10035977
bytes) on disk.
- MicroNicheFinder.exe (7.50 MB)
- MNFBrowser.exe (1.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Micro Niche Finder 5.0. You can find here a few links to other Micro Niche Finder 5.0 versions:
...click to view all...
Micro Niche Finder 5.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Micro Niche Finder 5.0 from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder 5.0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\AppData\AutoFilter.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\AppData\guid5.mnf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\AppData\ManageProjects.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\AppData\mnf5lic.txt
Micro Niche Finder 5.0 is a program marketed by James J. Jones, LLC.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Micro Niche Finder 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Micro Niche Finder 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Micro Niche Finder 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Micro Niche Finder 5.0". If it exists on your system the Micro Niche Finder 5.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Micro Niche Finder 5.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Micro Niche Finder 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Micro Niche Finder 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.tnrsupport.com/support/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Micro Niche Finder 5.0.
8. After removing Micro Niche Finder 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Micro Niche Finder 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Micro Niche Finder 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Micro Niche Finder 5.0 by James J. Jones, LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that Micro Niche Finder 5.0 by James J. Jones, LLC. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Micro Niche Finder 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 18:15:56.573