Micro Niche Finder
Micro Niche Finder is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Micro Niche Finder from your systemJames J. Jones, LLC.
. You can find out more on James J. Jones, LLC. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.micronichefinder.com
if you want to read more on Micro Niche Finder on James J. Jones, LLC.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Micro Niche Finder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled microniche.exe and its approximative size is 4.64 MB (4866048 bytes).
Micro Niche Finder contains of the executables below. They take 6.09 MB (6390866
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bggoogle.exe (716.73 KB)
- instsrv.exe (31.50 KB)
- microniche.exe (4.64 MB)
- mnfsvcmgr.exe (53.52 KB)
- srvany.exe (8.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Micro Niche Finder version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Micro Niche Finder versions:
Micro Niche Finder is a program offered by James J. Jones, LLC.. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Micro Niche Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Micro Niche Finder from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Micro Niche Finder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Micro Niche Finder". The Micro Niche Finder application will be found automatically. After you click Micro Niche Finder in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Micro Niche Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Micro Niche Finder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.micronichefinder.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Micro Niche Finder.
8. After removing Micro Niche Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Micro Niche Finder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Micro Niche Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Micro Niche Finder by James J. Jones, LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that Micro Niche Finder by James J. Jones, LLC. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Micro Niche Finder in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:08:35.953