MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3
You can find below details on how to remove MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 from your systemMichal Mutl
. You can find out more on Michal Mutl or check for application updates here
. More info about the app MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 can be seen at http://www.mitec.cz/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MiTeC\InfoBar folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 is C:\Program Files\MiTeC\InfoBar\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.40 MB (4618240 bytes) on disk and is named InfoBar.EXE.
The executable files below are part of MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3. They occupy an average of 5.10 MB (5343458
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.22 KB)
- InfoBar.EXE (4.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.3
of MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3.
MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 is an application released by Michal Mutl. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3". If it is installed on your PC the MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mitec.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MiTeC\InfoBar\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3.
8. After removing MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 by Michal Mutl from your computer, nor are we saying that MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 by Michal Mutl is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MiTeC InfoBar version 1.9.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:36:43.200