MiPony 2.1.4 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. MiPony 2.1.4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MiPony folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 4.56 MB (4782080 bytes) on disk and is called MiPony.exe. A guide to uninstall MiPony 2.1.4 from your computer
The executable files below are installed along with MiPony 2.1.4. They take about 5.65 MB (5919258
bytes) on disk.
- MiPony.exe (4.56 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.03 KB)
- tesseract.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.4
of MiPony 2.1.4.
Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase MiPony 2.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MiPony 2.1.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MiPony 2.1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MiPony 2.1.4". The MiPony 2.1.4 application will be found automatically. After you click MiPony 2.1.4 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MiPony 2.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MiPony 2.1.4.
8. After uninstalling MiPony 2.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MiPony 2.1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MiPony 2.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130