Mezzmo is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mezzmo from your PCConceiva Pty. Ltd.
. You can read more on Conceiva Pty. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Mezzmo application is installed in the http://www.conceiva.com directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Mezzmo is C:\Program Files (x86)\Conceiva\Mezzmo\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 15.16 MB (15891200 bytes) on disk and is labeled Mezzmo.exe.
Mezzmo contains of the executables below. They take 100.40 MB (105277244
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (193.29 KB)
- CER.exe (487.79 KB)
- Mezzmo.exe (15.16 MB)
- MezzmoGetMetadata.exe (4.96 MB)
- MezzmoMediaServer.exe (6.63 MB)
- MezzmoSetService.exe (1.04 MB)
- NotifyPopup.exe (5.47 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (569.95 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.49 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (26.49 MB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- mkvextract.exe (6.17 MB)
- mkvinfo.exe (7.71 MB)
- OGMDemuxer.exe (69.00 KB)
- VSRip.exe (428.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mezzmo version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Mezzmo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mezzmo is a program marketed by the software company Conceiva Pty. Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Mezzmo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mezzmo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mezzmo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mezzmo". The Mezzmo application will be found very quickly. When you select Mezzmo in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mezzmo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mezzmo.
8. After uninstalling Mezzmo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mezzmo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mezzmo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mezzmo by Conceiva Pty. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Mezzmo by Conceiva Pty. Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mezzmo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:01:49.607