Mezaa is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mezaa from your computerMezaa
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mezaa. Click on http://mezaa.com/
to get more facts about Mezaa on Mezaa's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Mezaa directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Mezaa is C:\Program Files\Mezaa\Uninstall.exe. Mezaa's primary file takes about 23.73 KB (24296 bytes) and is named Mezaa.Service.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Mezaa. They occupy about 5.91 MB (6201904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mezaa-win-upgrader.exe (464.45 KB)
- Mezaa.Service.exe (23.73 KB)
- MezaaControl.exe (42.23 KB)
- MezaaSvc.exe (175.23 KB)
- MezaaTray.exe (81.23 KB)
- MezaaUp.exe (258.73 KB)
- MLSP.exe (316.73 KB)
- MLSP64.exe (400.73 KB)
- MZA.exe (3.63 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (577.29 KB)
This web page is about Mezaa version 3.0.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Mezaa releases:
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Mezaa from your PC.Registry keys:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
Mezaa is a program marketed by Mezaa. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Mezaa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mezaa from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mezaa or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mezaa". If it is installed on your PC the Mezaa app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mezaa in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mezaa, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mezaa:
- The web site of the program is: http://mezaa.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mezaa\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mezaa.
8. After removing Mezaa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mezaa that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mezaa using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mezaa by Mezaa from your computer, we are not saying that Mezaa by Mezaa is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mezaa in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:33:53.460